1. How do I reserve my date?
Your date is reserved when you sign the contract and pay your refundable security deposit. The deposit can be made with cash, check, or card. Please note that there is a 2.5% charge for credit cards.
2. What all does the rental fee include?
You will get use of the space from 10:00 am until midnight. You will also get full access to tables and chairs for 200 people, 10 bistro tables and 6 serving tables. Linens are not included, but can be rented for $12. They come in white, ivory or black.
3. Is a rehearsal included?
Yes, a 1 hour rehearsal is included, but must work around per-existing bookings.
4. Does Bonne Terre have an in-house event/wedding planner?
No. All planning and coordinating must be done by the parties, however, we have a list of preferred wedding planners that we can put you in contact with.
5. Do you offer catering?
You may choose from a preferred list of caterers or you can use our in-house chef. Price depends on menu.
6. Can I rent the space for only half a day?
The chapel and reception hall must be rented for a whole day. We have a smaller event room that can be rented by the hour, with a four hour minimum.
7. Can I have the rehearsal dinner at Bonne Terre?
Yes, we have a smaller event room that can seat up to 50 people.
8. Is there a bride’s and groom’s room?
Yes, it is located inside the reception hall. The groom’s room is located in a separate building.
9. Is there a dance floor and space for DJ or band?
There is a floor level dance floor and space for DJ or band.
10. When do you require a final headcount?
Final headcount, final seating plan, and event detail worksheet are due two weeks before event date.
11. Is there adequate parking?
There is adequate parking, with adequate handicap spaces.
12. Are there any décor restrictions?
Nothing can be nailed, screwed, stapled, or taped to the walls, and all candles must be in a container. No glitter or confetti is allowed. Also, no artificial flower petals or sparklers are allowed outside.
13. Does Bonne Terre require liability insurance?
We require the client have a “Special Event Insurance Policy”. Certificate of Liability Insurance naming Bonne Terre as an additional insured must be provided to staff 30 days before any scheduled event. This insures that you shouldn’t be held liable either!
14. Can we have alcoholic beverages?
All alcohol must be supplied by Bonne Terre at an additional cost.
15. Is there a kitchen?
We have a large catering/prep kitchen. You must be a licensed caterer and bring food fully cooked. Warmers, cooler, and ice are available.
16. Are pets allowed?
17. Do you have rooms available for overnight?
We do. You can visit our Inn here: (link)
18. Is there a pool?
As Seen in
She Said I Do